You will learn:
- How to ensure your baby has a full belly to grow strong and healthy.
- The proper ways to hold and position your baby at your breast—for a pain-free experience!
How to build your milk supply by understanding the dynamics between supply (milk production) and demand (baby's needs).
How to identify and resolve the most common issues that may occur—or even better—prevent them from happening in the first place!
- How to have a positive breastfeeding experience—allowing you and your baby to enjoy a special loving bond…to cherish for a lifetime.
- and so much more!
This complete course is guaranteed to give you the knowledge you need to effectively nurse your baby—in a quick and easy way!
GET FULLY PREPARED
AND READY TO NURSE
Designed to take you from knowing nothing about breastfeeding—7 carefully developed modules guide you to a deep understanding of how the process of breastfeeding actually works. Giving you the essential skills, techniques and strategies to be fully prepared and ready to nurse your baby!
It only takes…
60 MINS TO LEARN
HOW TO BREASTFEED!
The core module—"How To Breastfeed Your Baby"—guides you step-by-step through everything—from beginner to advanced! Using simple How-To tutorials—filled with lots of helpful images, illustrations and videos—you will be sure to get a crystal clear understanding that will be both educational and fascinating.
You will learn exactly how to comfortably hold your baby in supportive positions—how to lead your newborn to your breast for an optimal deep latch, ensuring baby transfers lots of milk and gets a full belly—how to spot your baby's feeding cues—and so much more!
KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT!
In addition to learning how to breastfeed your baby, I've also included a "What To Expect" module to get you ready for the—very demanding—first weeks with your newborn… and beyond.
You will know:
- How often your baby should eat (feeding frequency) and how it will change over time
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- How your baby regulates your milk supply
- How your body will adapt to lactation
- How baby’s daily patterns will change over time
and much more…
IDENTIFY AND RESOLVE
THE MOST COMMON ISSUES
You also get access to an entire module on how to identify, resolve and even prevent the most common issues a nursing mom may experience. This will allow you to avoid unnecessary pain and suffering.
Here are a few of the issues covered in the "What If" module:
- Pain & Cracked Nipples
- Clogged Ducts & Mastitis
- Low Milk Supply
- Flat Nipples & Nipple Shields
- and more…
3+ hours of beautifully presented content take you through everything you would ever want to know—or need to know—about breastfeeding. From how lactation works…to the benefits of breastfeeding…to your health...and beyond.